Tuesday, December 30

Free Maxell "Blow Away Guy" Poster

Maxell is having a 40 year anniversary poster featuring the guy from the commercial Maxell

Launches New "Blown-Away-Guy" Ad Campaign:

FAIR LAWN, NJ, December 12, 2005
-- Maxell Corporation of America is turning up the volume on its legendary "blow-away guy" advertising icon that has symbolized the enjoyment of entertainment at home for decades. Maxell's black-and-white "blow-away guy" image is the centerpiece of a new multi-million dollar integrated marketing campaign that includes magazine advertising, "wild-posting" billboards in urban settings, college posters and online executions.

Fill out the form and get the Poster.
Click >>Here<< to fill out the form.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the subject and almost not found any specific details on other sites, but then happy to be here, really, thanks.

- Lucas

Anonymous said...

Hey people! I’m new to this sphere, but I’m really interested in it. Could anyone give me some advice where I should start from?

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone! I’m new here, but I’m happy to have found such a great forum. Thanks for sharing great info here.